Friday, November 2, 2012

Dilution with nature














When sun is sliding on the green hill,
Cold breeze floating, sending a chill.
In a heaven of beauty, someone is hissing;
A persisting pain for someone I'm missing.

A part of my soul that had fallen apart
The music, the rhythm, the beat of this heart;
I try to look at the beauty of the nature
It has to be here, some place near.


For my feeling were true, and so pretty
The way God must have wanted it to be.
It cant be lost on a dusty road side,
It has to be lost on this hill, beautiful and wide.

I pray to be broken in to pieces so small,
Be lost like a droplet of the greatest fall.
Or lost like one of the hundreds rays of light,
Glittering the peaks for anonymous delight.

I shall die to make a thousand I.
Smiles shall find a way through sigh.
Every incomplete shall complete with in;
Meeting the end where it all begins.

Sitting on the side, on a barren stone.
Meeting the brethren, apparently alone.
Feeling the bond of I and all,
Loosing the self in this magical fall.

2 comments:

Your laffaazzi!!!